Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1965 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
This stunning world map contains beautiful colours and the distinct National Geographic cartographic style, as well as detailed ocean bathymetry and information about ocean currents. Published in February 1965 as a companion to the article "Four-Ocean Navy in the Nuclear Age."
The 1965 World map features:
- Classic National Geographic cartography and detail, with vivid country borders
- Thousands of place names, including country capitals
- International time zones, largest countries, major cities, vegetation and land use
- Insets showing the North Polar Region and South Polar Region
- An inset map showing the United Nations countries
- Insets for vegetation and land use, population density, and world time zones
- Airports, canals, depth curves and soundings in fathoms, elevations, prevailing winds, ocean currents, channel depths for principal ports
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1076 x 748 mm