Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1935 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
A National Geographic classic, this world map is as much a work of art as it is an incomparable reference for its time. In this map, the world's eastern and western hemispheres are shown separately to give the viewer a true sense of area across the continents.
The 1935 World map features:
- The Eastern and Western Hemispheres, beautifully created with the Azimuthal Equal-Area Projection
- Thousands of place names, including major cities and capitals
- Railway lines, Airplane routes, Canals, and Glaciers
- Elevations and depressions, and ocean depths
- An Earth chart filled with information about the Earths mass, areas of continents, mountain heights, ocean depths, and much more
- Separate insets for the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
- Insets showing the time zones for the Eastern and Western Hemispheres
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1107 x 579 mm