Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1922 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
This classic world map, published in December of 1922, shows the world's political boundaries established following WWI. This map also shows aeroplane routes that had been established, as well as railroad routes.
The 1922 World map features:
- Classic National Geographic cartography and detail
- Country borders highlighted in colour, including borders established after WWI
- Thousands of place names, including country capitals
- Insets of the northern and southern hemispheres
- Inset showing Natural Vegetation and Ocean Currents
- Inset showing Population Density and Prevailing Winds
- Aeroplane routes in operation, routes that were established but not yet in operation, and Railroad routes
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1054 x 718 mm