Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1941 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
The Classic National Geographic World map of 1941. One of the last maps published prior to the bombing of Pearl Harbor, this extraordinary map shows the Eastern and Western Hemispheres and features classic colourization to show the country borders and relief shading. A perfect complement to any world map collection.
The 1941 World map features:
- The Eastern and Western Hemispheres, beautifully created with the Azimuthal Equal-Area Projection
- Classic colourization to depict country borders in force in 1941
- Thousands of place names, including country capitals
- Insets for the "Land" and "Water" Hemispheres, showing elevation and ocean depths
- Insets showing population density for the Eastern and Western Hemispheres
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1062 x 569 mm