Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
Australian Boating Manual
or make 4 interest-free payments of
The Australian Boating Manual is the first handbook and reference manual of such comprehensive magnitude to be published in Australia. Everyone who has anything to do with boating will find this hard cover 1000-page publication, which also contains over 3000 questions and answers, an indispensable textbook and reference manual.
- Buying and insuring a boat.
- On-board training.
- Occupational health and safety at sea.
- Boating licence.
- Boating regulations and safety.
- Marine radio and electronic navigation.
- Navigation and chartwork.
- Engine operation - inboard and outboard.
The 5th Edition, released in 2015, has been updated for Maritime Training Package of 2013 and is almost twice the size of 1st edition.
Edition: 5th Edition
Publication date: January 2015
Size: 210 x 277 x 60mm