100 Magic Miles is the authoritative guide to the Whitsunday Islands. It is known in the area as 'the bible' because it contains exhaustive, accurate information about all aspects of this Queensland holiday paradise.
The 14th edition by David Colfelt is now here. Extensively revised, the new edition contains the latest information on navigation marks, mooring locations, marinas, island resorts, diving & snorkelling, the Great Barrier Reef marine park, the QLD state marine park, island camping & sea kayaking.
- 256 pages of information, sketch maps, diagrams and colour photos
- 122 pages of detailed sailing directions for anchorages throughout the islands
- Colour sketch maps of all anchorages
- Vertical colour aerial photography of many principal anchorages
- Island resorts of the Whitsundays
- Fishing in the Whitsundays (incl size and bag limits)
- Scuba diving and snorkelling in the Whitsundays
- Camping on the Whitsunday islands
- Boating in the Whitsundays
- Walking in the Whitsundays
- Index of anchorages and placenames
- General index
The information on anchorages in the book has been completely updated to reflect the latest situation on the water in the Whitsundays – moorings, reef protection marks, current fishing regulations, and many changes in facilities for yachties at a number of locations, including South Molle Island, Hook Island, Lindeman and Brampton islands and Keswick Island.
A majority of the pages in the book have had some addition or amendment to reflect the current situation.
Edition: 14th Edition Revised
Publication date: November 2023
Size: 210 x 280 x 20mm