This classic World Map beautifully showcases cartographic excellence and fine attention to detail, using strong colours, detailed geographical information, and informative insets. Published in December 1981.
The 1981 World map features:
- Classic National Geographic cartography and detail, with vivid country borders
- Thousands of place names, including country capitals
- Insets for the Arctic and Antarctic regions
- An inset map showing Language Groups of the world
- An inset map showing Religions of the world and their primary locations
- Insets for population density and time zones
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass, and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room, and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1074 x 746 mm