Vintage National Geographic colours and spectacular detail accentuate this beautiful world map, first published in National Geographic Magazine in December of 1932, accompanying an article entitled, "The Story of the Map."
The 1932 World map features:
- International & Provincial Borders
- Countries, Provinces, States, Capitals and Cities
- Insets for North and South Polar regions
- Inset showing World Vegetation with Ocean Currents
- Inset showing World Population Density and Wind Currents
- Van der Grinten projection
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 970 x 656 mm