Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
United States of America 1976 Wall Map by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
This stunning United States map uses the classic National Geographic colours and style. Published in July 1976 as an update to the February 1968 US map.
Features of the United States 1976 map:
- Coverage of all 50 states, with beautiful insets for Hawaii and Alaska
- Thousands of place names, including state capitals, cities, and towns
- Mountain ranges with beautiful relief shading
- Interstates, major roads, rivers, lakes, mountain ranges, elevations and depth soundings in the oceans
- Inset for Alaska shows an inset within an inset with detail for the Fairbanks to Anchorage region
- Inset showing the US and its principal outlying territories
- Dual insets for Hawaii show the main islands and the entire chain of islands
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1080 x 748 mm