A beautiful physical and political map of Italy that features striking relief and bathymetry. Published in February 1995 as half of a two–map set with "Historical Italy", and accompanied by an article on Venice.
The 1995 Italy map features:
- Inset map of the Mediterranean region
- Inset maps of Florence, Milan, Palermo, Rome, San Marino, Vatican City, and Venice
- Striking relief and bathymetry
- National parks
- Limited-access highways, passenger railroads, roads, canals, airports, and ferry routes
- Aqueducts, churches, ruins, places of interest, and oil fields and pipelines
- Mountains, passes, rivers, lakes, and glaciers
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass, and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room, and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
The easiest way to hang your canvas map is by having wooden hang rollers attached top and bottom with a hanging cord on the top roller, so all you have to do is put a hook in the wall. The hang rails come lacquered in a natural timber colour.
Note: Please allow 10 working days to deliver hang railed maps as they need to be attached by our framer.
Size: 563 mm (wide) x 835 mm (high)