Written by Phil Bianchi (OAM), Canning Stock Route historian and desert four-wheel driver, The 4W Driver’s Guide – Canning Stock Route provides the reader with a wealth of information including the history of the CSR, how to prepare for your trip, the best camping sites along with the way and track notes from Halls Creek to Wiluna.
Best used in our opinion in conjunction with the Westprint Canning Stock Route map to see overall coverage of the track along with a wealth of historical detail, as the book itself only has segment coverage of the track.
Please choose just the book, or the map and the book, from the dropdown list under Format
This is a must-have for anyone preparing to tackle the most challenging 4WD track in Australia.
- A5, 144 pages full colour
- Detailed map excerpts from Hema
- Detailed information and interesting facts on every well
- Planning guide
- Comprehensive list of mechanical and recovery options
- How to procure Permits and Access
- Where to get fuel and supplies
Publication Date: 01/12/20
Dimensions (WxH): 150mm x 210mm