Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
Marvellous Map of Actual Australian Place Names
or make 4 interest-free payments of
From Lovely Bottom (Tas) to Bullshit Hill (SA), from Pisspot Creek (Tas) to Titwobble Lane (Vic), via Pimple (Qld), Pensioners Bush (Tas) and Peculiar Knob (SA), now for the first time ever you can explore, discover and celebrate Australia's truly world-class place names.
The Strumpshaw, Tingleton & Giggleswick Marvellous Map of Actual Australian Place Names is a 66cm x 66cm wall map featuring over 1,000 of the funniest, rudest and quirkiest - and 100% authentic - Aussie towns, streets, mountains, lakes and all manner of geographic features whose names may cause your older relatives to spit out their tea violently.
Why you'll love the Marvellous Map:
- It's classy from afar but very far from classy up close. The Marvellous Map is cunningly disguised as a quaint vintage map that nobody will suspect from across the room.
- It's the perfect gift for map fans, comedy aficionados, lovers of travel and adventure... anyone, in fact, with a sense of humour or curiosity.
- Researched with forensic levels of pedantry and designed with an eye for innuendo, the Marvellous Map is printed in Australia on FSC-approved 150 gsm uncoated paper for that classy, vintage look.
- The Marvellous Map is - and we hate to admit this - even vaguely educational. You'll definitely learn something about Australia that you didn't know before!
- The map is sold rolled inside a thick protective unmarked cardboard tube, so it's perfect for sending as a gift.
Size: 660 mm (w) x 660 mm (h)