This map shows the location of mines operating at the end of 2020, developing mines and mines under care and maintenance in Australia.
Developing mines are deposits where mine site development has commenced or where all approvals for mining have been received by the end of 2020.
Mines under care and maintenance are deposits where mining has stopped and there is a remaining Joint Ore ReserveCommittee (JORC) compliant resource that may be mined or developed in the future.
Published with up to date data from January 2021, this map provides the following information:
- Major mineral deposits and operating mines.
- Key Oil and Gas deposits.
- Specific operating Gas fields.
- Oil and Gas pipeline infrastructure around Australia.
- Insets to clarify key areas in detail.
- Base metals - Cu (Zn, Pb, Ag, Au)
- Base metals - Cu, Au, U
- Base metals - Zn, Pb (Cu, Ag)
- Battery/alloy metals - Ni, Co, Mn, V, Mo, Mg
- Fertiliser elements - P, K
- Heavy mineral sands
- Iron ore
- Other metals - Sn, W, Ta
- Precious metals - Au, Ag
- Rare earth elements
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass, and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room, and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
The easiest way to hang your canvas map is by having wooden hang rollers attached top and bottom with a hanging cord on the top roller, so all you have to do is put a hook in the wall. The hang rails come lacquered in a natural timber colour.
Note: Please allow 10 working days to deliver hang railed maps as they need to be attached by our framer.
- Large - 1150 mm (w) x 720mm (h)
- Supermap - 1450 mm (w) x 870 mm (h)