THE 25 BEST TOURS AROUND THE BRISBANE REGION
4WD Treks Close to Brisbane will take you on twenty five of the best 4WD adventures within a couple of hours drive from the city. There are leisurely day trips to the mountains and beaches along with longer overnight jaunts to some of the region's inshore islands.
4WD Treks Close to Brisbane is your indispensable companion to exploring delightful mountain areas, historic towns, secluded rainforests and the many enchanting islands dotted along South East Queensland's spectacular coat.
Whether you are looking for an easy trek for a family outing or a serious off-road adventure, 4WD Treks Close to Brisbane is your passport to some of the best picnic, walking, camping, swimming, fishing and four-wheel drive destinations on Brisbane's doorstep.
- Details the region's 25 best 4WD tours
- Each trek colour-coded for driving standards
- Detailed route maps
- Includes a Brisbane region road atlas
- Comprehensive driving directions
- Essential contact inromation
- Details on picnic and camping areas along each route
Edition: 1st Edition
Publication date: October 2013
Format: A4 Spiral Bound
Size: 220 x 195 x 20mm