Orders may be placed by phone, fax or from our on-line store. Orders of in-stock items are usually shipped within 24 hours after receiving order. All prices are in Australian Dollars and Include GST.
Credit Card orders may be placed by calling us at (08) 9322 5733 Monday - Friday 9 am - 5.30 pm and Saturday 10 am - 3 pm Western Standard Time.
For credit card and company purchase orders only. Fax your order anytime, along with credit card information (billing & shipping address), our FAX number is (08) 9322 5673 .
Place your order using our on-line store, http://www.mapworld.com.au. All personal and credit card information is transmitted via a secure server.
If we are unable to fulfill all items purchased at the time of order, we will contact you via phone or email as to whether you would like us to send the order as is or wait until all items are in stock to ship.
We accept PAYPAL, major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Most orders are shipped via Australia Post (regular service) or courier when necessary. Postal service normally requires 2 - 5 business days for delivery depending on your geographical location. Need your order in a hurry? You can also request Air service at an additional charge. When you are ready to check out, choose a shipping method that best suits your situation.
Returns and Refunds:
Map World is happy to accept returns on sale items for either exchange or store credit. If you would prefer a refund via your original payment method, please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to process that for you.
In order to obtain a full refund all we require is that:
1. The item is still new
2. Any tags are still attached (including barcodes)
3. The item(s) are still in their original packaging
We have the right to not accept returns for items that are not in new condition/not in the original packaging. All costs involved in returning an item for refund or exchange will be at purchasers’ expense. Faulty merchandise returned within 30 days will be replaced where possible, if not a full refund will be given.
Returns Procedure to return your purchase please follow this easy procedure:
1. Contact email@example.com to advise us that you would like to return your purchase to us. You will be given a returns authorization number for your reference.
2. Please package you purchase either in your own packaging for posting or an express post satchel. Either one is fine; all we require is a tracking number for your postage. If you do not supply us with this number we will not be able to take any responsibility for your return not arriving to us. Please then email this tracking number with your return authorization number to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please send your return parcel to: 900 Hay Street, Perth WA 6000
Please examine your order immediately upon receipt for any damage. All instruments and accessories are examined and verified to be in perfect condition when packed. All orders are packaged according to the standards of the appropriate carrier.