Luxurious and elegant, the RMS Titanic was the most sophisticated and magnificent passenger liner of her time. This model makes the perfect gift or is a great addition to any home or office for anyone with an interest in her compelling history. This stunning 80cm model now comes illuminated using yellow LED lighting.
Highlights of the RMS Titanic wooden model:
- An accurate scale replica of the real RMS Titanic
- Dimensions: 80cmL x 12cmW x 30cmH 1:336 scale
- Individual wooden planks for hull plank-on-frame construction
- Bright lights line the entire inside of the hull and shine brightly
- High-quality of wood to ensure the model withstand with climate change
- Meticulously painted to match the actual Titanic cruise ship
- Sturdy wooden base with brass nameplate attached to the model cruise ship
- Amazing Details, including all hull, superstructure, lifeboats and deck features constructed from wood, not plastic; Decks adorned with details such as deck chairs, pool slides and other features accurate to the actual Titanic cruise ship
The best way to display your replica RMS Titanic is with a hardwood display case specially designed for the proportions of the 80cm model ship - Hardwood display case for ocean liners/cruise ships 80cm
A century has sailed by since the luxury steamship RMS Titanic met its catastrophic end in the North Atlantic, plunging two miles to the ocean floor after sideswiping an iceberg during its maiden voyage. Rather than the intended Port of New York, a deep-sea grave became the pride of the White Star Line’s final destination in the early hours of April 15, 1912. More than 1,500 people lost their lives in the disaster. In the decades since her demise, Titanic has inspired countless books and several notable films while continuing to make headlines, particularly since the 1985 discovery of her resting place off the coast of Newfoundland. Meanwhile, her story has entered the public consciousness as a powerful cautionary tale about the perils of human hubris.