Capture classic European luxury with our exquisitely handcrafted Riva Aquarama speedboat model. Riva is an object of desire and an expression of dreams. Always innovating, always ahead of its time, always exhibiting a style and quality beyond comparison, Riva triumphs at all the boat shows and on all the markets in the world. You can own the Riva Aquarama’s charm and sophistication today with our incredibly realistic Riva Aquarama model speedboat.
Highlights about the wooden Riva Aquarama speedboat model
- Dimensions are: 70cmL x 24cmW x 23cmH 1:19 Scale
- Entirely handcrafted, fully assembled and ready for display
- Individual wooden planks used in hull construction with high-quality wood
- Highly polished smooth finish, many layers of paint and varnish applied. Each layer is left to dry and micro-sanded before another layer is applied
- Brass & stainless steel fittings, no plastic parts
- Amazing details accurate to actual Riva Aquarama speedboats:
- Plush leather seats
- Metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and Italian flag
- Realistic gauges and switches on the dashboard are not a sticker or decal
- Meticulously painted to match real Riva Aquarama
- Sturdy wooden base attached
The best way to display your Italian speedboat is with a hardwood display case specially designed for the proportions of your replica model - Hardwood Display Case for Speedboats up to 90cm
Rivarama’s innovative design as a yacht for two with just one master cabin (located in the bow), offers all the comforts of a 5 star hotel, including a unique rapid cooling system for a bottle of champagne and a couple of fluted glasses. Thanks to the use of good materials, the hand-made finishing touches, high liveability and the yacht’s performance, Rivarama is the ideal yacht for even the most demanding owner. The model is available in several colours, ranging from the more traditional, such as Riva Cream and Navy Blue, to the metallic shades, like Chocolate Brown, Gray Sand or Atlantic Blue, that are still enjoying huge success.It also has a deckhand cabin with its own access and private bathroom, making it completely independent. Even the exterior cockpit is equipped with all the necessary accessories to ensure the very best in comfort: an electro-hydraulic bimini provides shade from the sun even when at sea, the folding teak table can seat eight guests and the spacious stern sundeck provides safe, easy access to the water by means of three comfortable steps in non-slip treated mahogany.
The classical design, the inspiration of Mauro Micheli and Officina Italiana Design, and the significant use of wood even on the deck, completely panelled in mahogany, make this model the natural evolution of the legendary Aquarama – larger and with cabins – as it retains its predecessor’s style. It is no coincidence, therefore, that Rivarama has won first prize for the Best European Open in the 40 to 60-foot category two years running.