Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
Asia Pacific LNG Terminals 1200 x 800mm BMA
or make 4 interest-free payments of
This large format version of the New Asia West Pacific LNG Terminals map has been produced by Business Maps Australia in conjunction with Aspermont Pty Ltd, to provide the Oil and Gas industry with a large format size, comprehensive visual display of one of the most commercially active LNG markets in the world.
The Australian LNG industry has seen huge growth in recent years, with some estimates of over A $200 billion being invested in multiple mega projects. This includes three projects in Gladstone in Queensland that are the first in the world to produce LNG from Coal Seam Gas.
The coverage of the map and industry data stretches from Mumbai and Dahej in western India, across the northern areas of continental Australia, north through southern Asia and Japan and into the eastern reaches of Russia with the Sakahlin 2 project on Sakhalin Island.
The map includes:
- Detailed political data of the region.
- over 120 LNG Receiving and Production facilities.
- Symbology for Planned / Under construction / Operational units.
- 80 % of plants have company names listed
- Planned and current F L N G projects
- Land based and FSRU facilities.
- Asian receivers supplied by Australian produced LNG.
- Offtake Partners to each Australian project where possible.
THIS IS A PRINT ON DEMAND MAP PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS FOR DELIVERY