Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1957 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
This National Geographic classic is a perfect companion to the World Maps published in December 1943 and December 1951. A cartographic masterpiece, this 1955 map combines a clean, light style with tremendous attention to detail--both on land an in the oceans.
The 1957 World map features:
- International boundaries
- Insets for the South Polar and North Polar Regions
- An inset showing the United Nations countries, along with a list of the countries.
- The inset also shows the Communist World and Atlantic Pact countries, and lists of the countries in S.E.A.T.O, the Baghdad Pact, and Arab League
- Major cities and capitals
- Rail routes, major roads
- Ocean currents and depths are shown on the map
Size: 1063 x 728 mm