Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1957 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
This National Geographic classic is a perfect companion to the World Maps published in December 1943 and December 1951. A cartographic masterpiece, this 1955 map combines a clean, light style with tremendous attention to detail--both on land and in the oceans.
The 1957 World map features:
- International boundaries
- Insets for the South Polar and North Polar Regions
- An inset showing the United Nations countries, along with a list of the countries.
- The inset also shows the Communist World and Atlantic Pact countries, and lists of the countries in S.E.A.T.O, the Baghdad Pact, and the Arab League
- Major cities and capitals
- Rail routes, major roads
- Ocean currents and depths are shown on the map
The map can come either printed on heavyweight 160 gsm paper or laminated. The paper version is perfect for framing under glass and the laminated version is exceptionally hard-wearing as we use a true encapsulation of two pieces of 80-micron gloss laminate.
Alternatively, we can supply this map on 395 gsm HP Professional Matte Canvas using pigment-based inks - making the map highly durable and fade resistant. The exceptional clarity of printing makes this map a stunning addition to any room and its high quality means that it will provide years of enjoyment.
Size: 1063 x 728 mm