Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
World Wall Map 1951 by National Geographic
or make 4 interest-free payments of
The first World Map published by National Geographic following WWII, this classic is a perfect companion to the World Map published in December 1943. The brightness of this map communicates the optimism following WWII, with an inset showing the United Nations, along with a list of the nations who had joined as of December 1951.
The 1951 World map features:
- International boundaries reflecting the changes following WWII
- Insets for Antarctica and the Arctic
- An inset showing the United Nations countries, along with a list of the countries.
- The inset also shows the Communist World and Atlantic Pact countries
- Major cities and capitals
- Rail routes, major roads
- Ocean currents are shown on the map
Size: 1063 x 699 mm