Why buy your HX-2 from Mapworld
As a Hema Premium Dealer and with over 15 years of experience with the Navigator we offer comprehensive support to our customers, either in-store, over the phone or by e-mail to ensure that you get the most out of your unit.
Everyone else sells a box we sell peace of mind
The good news is that HEMA has already produced 14 training videos to assist in your understanding of the HX-2 all easily found on YouTube. Go to You Tube and enter HX 2.
Anyone who purchases an HX-2 will be eligible for the traditional 1-hour free training session in-store, a program we will be commencing as of the first week of September 2021.
We are still teaching ourselves about the HX-2 but will start a rolling blog on it in the next 10 days, comparing it to the HX-1 and the wonderful HN-7.
Hema HX-2 Navigator
Be prepared to explore with Hema's HX-2 on-road and off-road GPS Navigator, which allows you to plan, experience and share your adventures no matter how far you travel off the beaten track. The HX-2 features over 100,000 Hema-X moderated listings including over 40,000 Hema verified points of interest (POI's). The HX-2 POI's include bush camping sites, campgrounds, caravan parks, hotels, motels, dump points, wineries, lookouts, rest areas, boat ramps, post offices, fuel stops and plenty more!.
- On-Road navigation with precise turn-by-turn guidance
- Off-Road navigation via Hema’s state of the art Vector mapping provides for a fast, detailed, and multi-dimensional mapping experience
- Hema's latest printed maps are pre-loaded and available for use on the device
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT - Support for GPS and GLONASS satellites allows for tracking in more challenging environments
- Trusted Hema Australia-wide Topographic mapping
- Over 40,000 Hema verified Points of Interest
- Online tools for planning trips and plotting tracks via the Hema cloud which can be synced to your HX-2 Navigator
- Map updates are available via Wi-Fi
- Reversing camera compatible
Key Specifications - Hardware
|Unit Dimensions, WxHxD:
||189.5mm x 109.2mm x 9.3mm
||7" diag (17.7 cm)
||1024 x 600 IPS
||5-point capacitive touch panel
||2400mAh Lithium Polymer rechargeable
||Up to 8 hours off charge with continuous use, depending on settings
||microSD card slot, USB port
||8Ω, 1W speaker, microphone
||MT8168 2.0 GHZ
||12-month warranty (conditions apply)
Key Specifications - System Memory
||Accepts microSD (Tested up to 32GB)
Key Specifications - Communication
||USB-C x 1
||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
||MT6627, 22 channels tracking
- HX-2 Navigator Unit
- Windscreen Mount
- Carry Pouch
- 12V/24V 2A Car Charger
- USB to USB-C Lead
- Quick Start Guide