Dear valued customer. Please note that our checkout is not supported by old browsers. Please use a recent browser to access all checkout capabilities
Race S Jet Thumb Compass by SILVA (Left Hand)
SILVA’s range of Race Jet thumb compasses are perfect for the orienteer, adventure race athlete or anyone who needs a high-quality compass with fast needle settling time and stability while running.
The Race S Jet is an elite thumb compass with the Spectra system and lots of transparency to increase map visibility. It replaces the now discontinued SILVA 6 Jet Spectra thumb compass.
The new range of Race S Jet Compasses feature:
- New Spectra graphics – more transparency increases map visibility
- New needle design – increases map visibility
- New baseplate design – allows thumb contact with map
- Thicker baseplate material – withstands tougher conditions
- New friction element – improved friction against map
- Smaller capsule – decreases risk of volume changes due to temperature variation which leads to less risk of “bubbles”
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Needle Jet Needle
- Rubber friction feet: Yes
- Size: 73 x 88 x 11 mm
- SILVA Spectra System: Yes
- Weight: 26 grams
- MS for use in the southern hemisphere only
Race S Jet has the added feature of the Spectra system.
Note: the capsule on this compass does not rotate
Compass Instruction Manual