Kimberley Atlas & Guide
This guide is jam-packed with information on what to do and see in the Kimberley. Travel writer Denis O'Byrne gives information on the Kimberley's amazing 'must see' landmarks as well as expert favourites that often go unseen.
The complete guide to discovering the entire Kimberley region, with the Top 10 4WD Trips combined with touring information for major areas and Kimberley atlas mapping.
This atlas features:
- The top 10 4WD trips, including The Gibb River Road
- A detailed Road Atlas for the Kimberley
- Town maps for Broome, Kununurra, Derby, Halls Creek, Fitzroy Crossing and Wyndham
- Detailed inset maps throughout
- Maps showing fuel, camping areas and rest areas
Opened Size: 450 x 300 mm
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL 18TH MAY 2015